Alena's hair is EXACTLY the same way. I can hold the stuff in back into a ponytail but from the front she looks no different!! She has a natural mullet, and I cannot wait for it to grow out. :D
Great first attempt, though! Did Alaire sit still for it or did you have to strap her down?
I am nodding in agreement about the natural mullet!! LOL!
My mom did this, and she sat still and let her do it with no problems. It would take *me* an hour to do a french braid, so I'm thinking she'd never sit still for me!
4 comments:
OMG! I thought you must've been kidding when I saw the title but hadn't scrolled to the pic yet! Wow does she have a lot of hair in back!!
I love it!!!
Alena's hair is EXACTLY the same way. I can hold the stuff in back into a ponytail but from the front she looks no different!! She has a natural mullet, and I cannot wait for it to grow out. :D
Great first attempt, though! Did Alaire sit still for it or did you have to strap her down?
I am nodding in agreement about the natural mullet!! LOL!
My mom did this, and she sat still and let her do it with no problems. It would take *me* an hour to do a french braid, so I'm thinking she'd never sit still for me!
OMG how cute!!!!
Post a Comment